Tuesday 15 March 2011

www.thecoveteur.com

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>We found the porcelain whippet at an antique store in Palm Beach. It’s our low-maintenance dog because it requires no walking or feeding. It just sits there and looks pretty! Eddie and his boyfriend Keegan Singh (a very talented stylist!) are longtime friends, so I’ve been lucky to follow Eddie’s career from the launch of his collection a few years ago. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but I love the sculptural quality of Eddie's work. It's quite architectural and elemental. Other than my wedding ring, this silver cone bracelet is probably the one piece of jewelry I wear the most!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bracelets, Eddie Borgo</span>
This blog is amazing as it is broken into the works of important people
of the fashion system! From digital communicators to stylists to the
editors of teen vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment